Why Use Provacan’s Terpene Products?
When crafting a full-bodied terpene product, it’s essential to understand that each terpene is unique.
Some of the most common and well-known terpenes are:
- Myrcene: This compound is found in many herbs such as bay leaves, thyme, lemongrass. Some believe it offers bodily support after exercise, making it popular with those who lead an active lifestyle.
- Linalool: Found in many herbs and spices, linalool is known for its attractive floral scent. Many use it to encourage relaxation and feelings of contentment.
- Limonene: Common in citrus fruits like oranges and lemons, limonene is typically used as a natural flavouring. However, it’s also thought to provide post-workout assistance.
- Alpha-pinene: This compound is most well-known for being a primary ingredient in rosemary essential oil. It’s also found in many coniferous trees, such as pine. Some research shows that alpha-pinene has the potential to improve energy.
These terpenes may provide a variety of therapeutic benefits, but the key is choosing an effective combination. At Provacan, we aim to produce a complete VRL body solution.
This means offering our customers a product that can support bodily function and wellbeing. So, how is the perfect formula made?
Crafting the NT-VRL™ Formulation
Our Provacan terpene range is special because it’s formulated by terpene experts. Using promising research from Eybna means we have direct access to a wealth of information on nature’s most exciting terpenes.
Additionally, ethical sourcing is essential. Eybna ensures high-quality formulas by using only premium raw materials, which have been thoroughly tested. Intelligent analytics are also used to identify exact phenotypes, ensuring consistency every time.
Other ways we monitor quality is by making sure our terpene range is:
- Gluten and lactose-free
- Crafted in the EU
- Contains no CBD
- Produced in a GMP-certified facility
- Not tested on animals
Having sophisticated research and manufacturing at our fingertips enables us to sell a practical, delicious, and safe terpene product that our customers will love.
Is the NT-VRL™ Formula for Sale?
The Provacan NT-VRL™ terpene formula is available in a select range of products on our site, this includes:
- Terpene Tincture (10ml)
- Terpene Tincture (1ml sample size)
- Terpene E-Liquid (10ml)
Our flagship product, the terpene tincture, is made with just terpene extract and MCT oil. Keeping the ingredient list simple is crucial. We’re serious about ensuring artificial flavours and colourings are left out of our formulation.
For ultimate convenience, our terpene bottles are designed with a built-in dropper. So users can consume the liquid on the go and from the comfort of their homes.
Our tincture is available in a 10ml bottle; however, customers can also purchase our 1ml sample-size product.
We know many of our customers enjoy vapour consumption. Because of this, we also sell a terpene e-liquid. Our liquid is crafted with PG/VG (80/20) to ensure smooth and consistent puffs throughout the day.
We highly recommend using our liquid only with safe and high-quality vaporisers and pens. Using poorly-made equipment may affect the efficacy of our oils and cause wastage.
Additionally, our e-liquid comes in a 10ml bottle that’s designed to keep our formulation fresh for months on end.
How to Use Provacan’s NT-VRL™ Range
Provacan’s terpene line can be used just like any CBD product. For instance, many choose to use a product in the morning to promote energy throughout the day. Additionally, the range is popular for pre and post-workout.
It’s also possible to use our terpene range alongside our CBD range. Why? Well, one theory is that consuming cannabinoids with terpenes can provide a therapeutic boost. Both compounds interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), so many believe they work in tandem, supporting the ECS’s functions.
However, it’s important to note that our terpene formulation contains 0% CBD or any other cannabinoid. This means there should be no concerns about passing a drug test.
To find out even more information about each of our terpene products, simply read through our product descriptions.