- CBD Oil Spray 1200mg£69.99
- CBD Oil Spray 300mg£24.99
- CBD Oil Spray 600mg£39.99
- CBD Oil Spray 1800mg£89.99
- CBD Gummies 500mg£49.99
- CBD Balm 900mg£74.99
- Provacan GOLD CBD Soft Gel Capsules 1200mg / 20mg * 60 pack£89.99
- CBD Balm 300mg£34.99
- CBD Gummies 100mg£12.99
- CBD Capsules 600mg£49.99
Using our capsules could not be easier. It’s recommended to take 1-2 capsules per day, and they can be consumed at any time. Simply place a capsule in your mouth and swallow with a cup of water.
New users can try this amount of CBD to see if it works, but more advanced users may wish to check out our range of more potent capsules. Alternatively, you can take multiple 20mg capsules per day, without exceeding a dose of 70mg.
Why Use THC-Free CBD Oil?
Most CBD oils on the market contain a small quantity of THC. This is because the cannabinoid extract comes from hemp plants, a form of cannabis. By definition, hemp plants in the UK must contain less than 0.2% THC by dry weight. As a result, all resulting hemp extracts must have no more than that amount.
The full-spectrum oils on the market today do not cause a high – 0.2% is far too little to cause intoxication. That said, there are various reasons why people might want to avoid THC altogether.
- Wariness of THC: Given that THC can cause a high and induce paranoia, some people just don’t want to consume it. Those who are particularly conscious of what they put into their bodies may wish to avoid THC.
- Drug testing: Technically, a build-up of THC can occur with prolonged use of CBD products that contain it. Those who are drug tested at work may wish to omit THC from their regimen to stay on the safe side.
It’s possible to buy a CBD isolate, which contains nothing but cannabidiol. However, using an isolate means you may miss out on the entourage effect, making the product less effective.
So, if you like your CBD oil to be without THC but still wish to reap the benefits of terpenes and other plant compounds, the Provacan Gold range is for you.
Provacan's Gold Series Formulation
The Provacan Gold series features a range of THC-free CBD products. Primarily, they possess the same renowned formula as our other products.
For example, the Premium Gold CBD Oil Spray contains a base with a blend of coconut MCT oil and hemp seed oil. Alongside this is Provacan’s proprietary hemp extract, produced using EU-grown hemp plants. As part of the Gold series, the oil contains cannabidiol that has been stripped of THC but includes an abundance of plant terpenes.
As with all our products, the Provacan Gold range is lab-tested for quality assurance. For a full breakdown of cannabinoid ingredients, check out our lab reports.
The Provacan Gold products are all produced in our certified European facilities. They are also all vegan-friendly, with the exception of the Gold Gel capsules, which contain fish gelatine.
Provacan's Gold Series for Sale from the Official Online Store
The Gold series covers a range of consumption methods, catering to plenty of our customer base who are looking to exclude THC from their CBD intake. The products include capsules, spray, balms, and gummies, all with the gold-label formula but minus the THC.
Here is a run-down of the products:
- Gold CBD Capsules: Following our popular soft gels, the gold capsules contain a similar formula. This includes an easy-to-swallow casing made of fish gelatine and vegetable glycerine, along with hemp-derived CBD and MCT oil for maximum absorption. Available in 600mg and 1200mg bottles.
- Gold CBD Balm: Made with beeswax, the gold-label balm is moisturising and not oily. It contains various herbal extracts such as sweet almond and rosemary leaf, providing a pleasant and calming scent. With THC-free hemp extract and terpenes, including linalool and limonene, this is a balm that can be used in all situations. It contains either 300mg or 900mg of CBD.
- Gold CBD Spray: The 0 THC CBD oil comes in the form of a spray rather than drops. This makes it exceptionally easy to use. The vegan formula contains coconut and hemp-seed oils infused with cannabidiol and terpenes. Moreover, it’s packed with 1800mg of CBD in 10ml, making it potent and ideal for a variety of users.
- Gold CBD Gummies: Our vegan-friendly gold gummies are made using fruit pectin. Each gummy contains 10mg of THC-free CBD and is infused with delicious fruity flavors. There are two options of 100mg or 500mg in total, giving you the choice of how much CBD you want to purchase.
All of our products come in well-sealed packaging, making them child-friendly and protective of the precious cannabinoids within.
The best place to buy Provacan products is from our official online store, where you’ll find the best prices and authentic products. Plus, here, you can view all our lab reports to verify the quality and safety of our items before you purchase.
Plus, you can get your hands on all the best Provacan products by browsing the entire store. We also offer wholesale CBD, providing even more options to shop.
Provacan's Gold Series: Trusted CBD Oil without THC in the UK
At Provacan, we strive to remain at the forefront of CBD technology. Working with the research firm CiiTECH allows us to test out proprietary manufacturing methods and produce the best products possible.
The process begins on our EU farms. We chose the EU because stricter farming regulations here ensure that all hemp is cultivated safely and effectively. Part of this means growing the plants without any chemical growth enhancers, fertilizers, or pesticides. Organic growing is essential because hemp plants can suck up toxins from the soil. EU farms mitigate this risk by ensuring that consumable hemp is grown in high-quality soil.
While other brands may ship their hemp from farms in China and India, Provacan only ever uses hemp grown in the EU. Our products are manufactured here, too. Although the specific facilities may vary in terms of country, all our facilities are cGMP-certified and adhere to all current guidelines.
Provacan uses CO2 extraction to produce the highest-quality THC-free CBD oil possible. CO2 extraction is not only safe since carbon dioxide is ingestible; it’s also extremely high-quality because it extracts the cannabinoids and terpenes without damaging the plant matter. The carbon dioxide used is also recyclable.
How to Make Sure You’re Getting the Best CBD
When buying any CBD in the UK, it’s vital to find a reputable company. There are few regulations on cannabidiol, which can place the buyer in a tricky situation. It’s essential to do research beforehand to find out what makes a high-quality CBD oil. In our opinion, it’s the following:
- Organic, European hemp
- Lab reports
- CO2 extraction
- Detailed product descriptions
- Positive online reviews
Provacan ticks all of these boxes. Rather than searching for nearby CBD oil and buying the first thing you find, make sure to browse our full website. We offer the quality our consumers are looking for, made possible through our exceptional ingredients, tested extraction processes, and certified products.
If you have any questions at all about Provacan and our products, do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. They are on hand to help with whatever you need.